Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
• Sledge hammers are often used in destructive work, for breaking through dry walls or masonry walls.
• Sledge hammers are also used when substantial force is necessary to dislodge a trapped object, or for fracturing concrete.
• Other common uses are for driving fence poles into the ground.
• Sledge hammer can apply more force than other hammers, due to its large size.
• It has the ability to distribute force over a wide area as compared to that of other hammers which concentrate force in a relatively small area.
• Handle length: 1m
• Unit weight: 4.5kg’s