Plunge Cutter / Rail Saw
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
For cutting various precision wood material with an accurate cut which delivers a splinter-free mirror finish. This saw is a more portable option to a table saw for cross-cutting and ripping large pieces when it needs to be accurate. The Makita SP6000K Rail Saw is engineered with a range of technical features for dead-on accurate cutting, but it also includes convenient features like magnesium components for less weight, and anodized aluminum with wider glide strips for smooth finish. This saw is ideal for high-end woodworking, cabinetry, closet building, and any other precision-cutting application.
– High accuracy, clean cutting.
– Tip-resistant design.
– Depth stopper enables to easily cut a preliminary groove at a depth of 2mm for splinter-free cuts.
– The position of cutting line is always the same regardless of bevel angle in cutting with guide rail attached.
– Close-to-wall cutting only 18mm away from wall at minimum.
– Bevel cut -1 to 48 degrees.
– Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Electric Brake, Electronic Speed Control, Soft Start, Dust Collecting.
– Continuous rating output: 1,300W
– Max cutting capacity: 0 degrees:56mm 45 degrees:40mm 48 degrees:38mm
– Blade diameter: 165mm
– No load speed (r/min): 2,000 – 5,800r/min
– Overall length and Net weight: 341mm – 4.4kg
– Power supply cord: 2,5m
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Included: 165mm Blade; Carry Case, plus (2 x Clamps and 1 x 1.4m Rail).
Safety Equipment suggested:
Leather gloves; safety goggles and dust masks available.