Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
Pallet jacks, also known as pallet trucks, are mechanical tools used to haul and manoeuvre items of freight. They are best suited for short distances and usually only elevate a load high enough for unobstructed travel. They are often used in conjunction with a pallet or skid, but many types of loads can be supported by the jack’s forks.
• Ergonomic handle – The contoured teardrop handle and friendly control lever achieve operator comfort and superior load maneuverability.
• Articulating steer wheels – Imperfect or uneven floors are negotiated easily with articulating steer wheels maintaining proper load balance.
• High Durometer Poly on Steel Wheels and Rollers for durability.
• Steel wheels and rollers are standard on the heavy duty pallet trucks.
• Effortless pallet entry/exit – Heavy-duty pallet slides and bushing packed exit rollers form a perfect combination for smooth transition.
• Load Capacity 2000kg.
• Fork Length 1200mm
• Lowered Fork Height 1.37
• Raised Fork Height 4”
• Fork Width: 162,5mm