Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
• Used for sanding and polishing.
• Can be used on even or cambered surfaces, wood, plastics, non- ferrous metals and sheet metal.
• It’s as fast and aggressive as a belt sander but still has the ability to produce a high quality finish,
This is a professional level sander for woodworkers to whom speed is important. It has dual orbit settings which enables it to be used for fine finishing work or for heavy stock removal. The Turbo-Boost switch allows additional power reserves to be employed for achieving maximum removal.. It has a trigger lock which means you can lock the machine in on position without having to keep the trigger in all the time.
As a result of the backing pad moving in a rotating and oscillating fashion a swirl free finish is ensured. Very low level of vibration.
It is also very easily maneuverable around your job site as a result of its weight and size.
• Idle revolution of 4.200 – 11.000/min
• Vibration damping, non-slip rubber support on the machine housing and handle
• Removable front handle
• Velcro faced backing pad
• Variable speed option
• Dust extraction unit
• Diameter of backing pad – 150mm
• Idle revolution – 4.200 – 11.000/min
• Rated input power – 350 W
• Output power – 180 W
• Revolutions at rated load – 8.500 /min
• Swing diameter – 2,8 / 6,2 mm
• Weight (without power cable) – 2.2 kg
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• Sanding Discs – P36# and P80#
• Ext lead
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Dust mask
• Safety Goggles