Mitre Saw Electric Compound
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
The cross cut compound sliding mitre saw makes child play of any woodwork or aluminium cutting job
Whether you are being creative in the garage with some woodwork or cutting 45 degrees angles on aluminium for that perfectly square windows, this saw will cut the line
• Quiet induction motor with motor brake- maintenance-free and robust.
• Superb dust extraction capability thanks to a dual port design mounted close to the work piece.
• Ergonomically perfect design with easy handling.
• Metabo “Quick” saw blade change without key
• For sawing wood, coated panels and plastics
• Also suitable for sawing non-ferrous metals
• Simple cutting of all angular, bevel and rafter cuts
• All control elements can be operated from the working position
• with sliding function for wide work pieces.
• Integrated cutting depth control
• Transport lock
• Lateral handles
Dimensions L x W x H 930 x 690 x 590 mm
Support surface 1.000 / 505 x 365 mm
Maximum cutting width 90°/45° 305 mm/214 mm
Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45° 90 mm/54 mm
Maximum cross-section of the workpiece
– Straight cut 90°/90° 305 x 90 mm
– Double mitre 45°/45° 214 x 54 mm
Idle revolution 4.650 /min
Revolutions at rated load 4.650 /min
Cutting speed 62 m/s
Saw blade Ø 254 x 30 mm
Turntable setting left/right 47 °/60 °
Saw blade tilt left/right 46 °/22,5 °
Rated input power 1,8 kW
Weight 32,5 kg
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• G & C Clamps
• 20m Extension Lead
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Safety Goggles
• Dust mask