Masonry Saw for bricks, stones, concrete-blocks, granite, marble and natural stones.
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
The E..GO 80 is an Italian Masonry saw ideal for the building sector suitable for straight and 45° angle cuts of bricks, stones, concrete-blocks, granite, marble and natural stones.
E..GO 80 makes cuts pushing the sliding working table or tilting the cutting head. It’s planned to work with disks Ø 350 or Ø 300 mm for straight and 45° angle cuts of bricks, stones, concrete-blocks and porcelain gres.
- Single phase engine 230V 50Hz 3Hp/2,2 Kw with thermal and amperometrical protection.
- Switch with release coil.
- Overheat protection with manual reset.
- Sliding working table and tilting cutting head.
- Adjustable goniometer fence.
- Water recycling pump / Water cooled
- Diamond blade included but charged extra per mm usage.
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Diamond Blade, Wheelbarrow.
Safety Equipment suggested:
Dust Mask, Safety Glasses.