Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
• For use with Woodworking / Electrical Engineering /Automotive / Steel fabrication.
• For use of “Finishing” grinding in small hard to reach areas.
– Small circumference housing – for comfortable and easy handling.
– Low noise design – Noise level under no load 7.3dB.
– Anti-slip rubber cover for easy handling.
– Vent slots designed to direct the exhaust air stream towards the opposite side of the operator.
– High heat resistance.
– On/Off switch – Allows for easy one-hand operation. The lock off switch is positioned in the centre of the paddle lever, so that it is operable no matter what portion of the lever is gripped.
– Round – Shaped collet Nut – Reduces the possibility of damage / scratches to the work piece compared to the conventional hex-type collet cones
– Double Insulation. (Tool does not come with wheel point or flapper wheel)
• Collet capacity 6.35mm
• Wheel Diameter 38mm
• No Load Speed 25 000 r/min
• Continuous rating input 400W
• Overall Dimensions (L X W X H) 358mm x 82mm x 82mm
• Net Weight 1.7kg
• Power Supply cord 2.5m
Optional Extras Sold / Hire:
• Die tips
• Vacuum cleaner / Jigsaw / Planer / Extension Lead / Angle Grinder / Grinderette /Metal Shears / Drill / Welding Invertor.
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Safety Glasses