Floor Grinder Dual Head Direct Drive
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
The TCG500 dual head surface grinder is suitable for larger grinding jobs where the single disk floor grinder is too small. The cost advantage is that one operator does twice the surface grinding in the same time. Main applications include:
• Grinding of large concrete surfaces. (Shopping malls, hospitals…)
• Removal of old coatings and contaminates. (Factory floors, car parks…)
• Scarifying to remove oil/dirt surfaces. (Airports, car parks…)
• Ice removal from cold store floors. (Food processing plants…)
• Grinding Terrazzo floor tiles.
• Grinding resinous based coatings.
• Smoothing and levelling concrete before applying a new coating.
• Flexible joint ensures an even grind
• Vibration reduced handle for operator comfort
• Flexible holding disc allows the use of:
– Carborundum Blocks
– Wire Brushing
– Diamond Discs
Power input: 3HP, 2.2KW, 220V.
Machine weight: 114kg
Length: L-1220mm x W-660mm x H-914mm
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Diamond Disks 250mm diameter
Safety Equipment suggested: