Drill Slow Speed Heavy Duty Bosch GBM32/34
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
• The GBM 32-4 is the ideal drill to make child play of all your heavy duty drilling requirements.
• It easily drills holes through wood of up to 70mm in diameter and steel of up to 32mm in diameter.
• Its clutch system and slow speed operation makes it easy and safe for drilling through hard wood such as sleeper wood furniture, railway sleepers or I-Beam steel drilling.
• Most powerful Bosch Drill with 1500 watts for drilling diameters up to 32 mm and heavy-duty use in steel.
• Ideal for core drilling in steel construction with Magnetic Drill Stand GMB 32 Professional.
• 4-speed gearbox for optimum power transfer.
• Auxiliary handle for better grip.
• Safety thanks to overload clutch.
• Long lifetime with roller bearing-mounted motor and gears.
• Switch operated and locked with one finger.
• Rated power input 1.500 W
• Power output 1.000 W
• Weight 7,3 kg
• Drilling dia. in aluminium 50 mm
• Drilling dia. in wood 70 mm
• Drilling dia. in steel 32 mm
Consumables and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• We recommend the use of cutting / drilling oil for drilling holes in steel – it prolongs the life span of drill bits
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Safety boots are recommended as this drill weighs 7.3kg and can cause serious injury if accidently dropped on feet
• Protect your eyes with safety goggles from dangerous steel filings caused by drilling
• Safety working gloves will help to give you a firm grip avoiding accidental slipping