Cut off Saw
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
• Used to cut lengths of solid materials, steel, pipes, angle iron, C-profiles and square sections to name a few.
• It has a quick clamping device and can also be used for mitre cuts.
This lightweight, single phase, powerful metal saw can be used by steelworkers, locksmiths, fitters and metal processors. It’s both angle and undercut capable and the ergonomic handle together with a locking device makes transportation very easy.
An adjustable spark deflector, bottom side access protector and trip switch are three of the devices’ safety features.
The powerful 2,300 watt motor ensures effortless processing of steel, high grade steel, cast iron, aluminium, copper and other non-ferrous metals.
• Spindle lock for easy disc change
• Swivelling blade guard
• Adjustable depth guide
• Grinding wheels – 355 x 25.4mm
• Torque – 18 Nm
• Idle revolution – 4.000 /min
• Rated input power – 2.300 W
• Maximum cutting dimension
– Steel bars – 65mm
– Pipes – 125mm
– Steel sections – 115 x 130 mm
• Maximum opening of vice jaws – 238mm
• Dimensions of the base plate – 468 x 282mm
• Transport height – 400mm
• Weight – 16.9 kg
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• 350mm Carborundum Steel Cutting Disc
• 20m Extension Lead
• Grinder 115mm
• Welder ( electric, petrol or mig)
• Compressor + Spraygun
• Welding rods
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Safety Glasses
• Ear muffs
• Welding Helmet
• Safety boots (we don’t supply)