Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
For cutting of expansion joints.
Cutting trenches for laying pipes.
Repairing damaged parts of asphalt or concrete surfaces.
Cutting of surfaces for cable laying.
Used for continuous cutting through concrete and masonry pavements, roads or highways.
Concrete cutters are designed for strength, durability and performance. Whether cutting concrete or asphalt, the reinforced steel box frame design adds strength necessary to reduce vibrations while sawing. Minimizing vibrations enhances the performance of the blade and extends the life of the saw.
– Super-rigid box frame ensures straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration prolongs saw life;extends blade life.
– Comfortable grip handles.
– Easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth.
– Hinged front, life-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement.
Engine: 13/16Hp Petrol engine,
Forward Movement: Push type
Blade Size: 350mm Diamond Blade
Water Tank capacity: 14L
Maximum Cutting Depth: 9cm
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
Safety Equipment suggested: