Brick Cutter Electric or Petrol
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
Have you ever seen a mason or labourer with the side of his or her boot cut by a hand held high speed saw? Workers sometimes get a little over confident or careless & try too many cuts, too fast & too close. It doesn’t happen often but one is too many!
The answer is of course the masonry/brick saw. A table mounted saw that can provide accurate, fast & safe cuts time after time.
Used for cutting of: brick, block, pavers, stone, roofing tiles, marble, granite.
Ideal for: professional masons, paver installers & paver manufacturers.
• Available in a petrol powered engine when electricity is a problem & electric powered motor where exhaust fumes are problematic.
• Diamond blades available in segmented rim for brick, block, pavers, roofing tiles & granite. Also available in continuous rim for marble, ceramics & where minimum chipping is required.
• Mechanical, high speed water pump for maximum blade cooling.
• Save water via the water tray & pump recycling system.
• Adjustable cutting head can be used with foot pedal for “step cutting” or locked in place for “jam cutting”
|Cutting depth (max.)||110mm|
|Table size||560mm x 440mm|
|Water pump||Mechanically belt driven|
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
350mm Concrete Diamond Blades
Safety Equipment suggested:
Always wear the proper protective clothing:
• Safety goggles
• Respiratory mask
• Steel toe tipped boots
• Ear protection
• Hard hat
NB: All protective wear except the steel toe tipped boots are available in store.