Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
The bow saw is often used to cut through circular pieces of wood such as logs that are too thick to be cut through with a hand axe or can be used for cutting down tree branches.
• Protective handle to avoid injuries to the hands
• Attached by wing screws to allow the blade to be changed easily and quickly.
• Adapted arc shape for special large capacity sawing (tree trunks and logs of large diameter).
• Description: 900mm General Purpose Bow saw
• Unit weight: 1.00 kg’s
Add on hires:
Safety equipment suggested:
• Safety gloves
• Safety goggles