Blow Torch with Gas Bottle
Weekend Hire = 1 day's charge only!
- 9 branches throughout Cape Town
- Quality equipment at affordable prices
- We deliver & collect at a nominal fee
The blowtorch is commonly used where a wide, high temperature, naked flame heat is required but not so hot as to cause combustion or welding.
LPG blow torches can be used for a variety of purposes, such as soldering, cutting, drying, welding and heating. Common applications are soldering, brazing, softening paint for removal and melting roof tar. It is also commonly used in weed control by controlled burn methods; Road repair crews may use a blowtorch to heat asphalt or bitumen for repairing cracks in preventative maintenance
The Blow torch is used in conjunction with a LPG Gas Cylinder.
Maximum Temperature a LPG Blowtorch torch can achieve with air is 1,995 °C
• Selected models have a 76mm burner
• Economizer trigger for reducing fatigue
• Ideal for asphalt heating, etc.
• High pressure hose essential
Consumables sold and other equipment normally on hire with this:
• 9kg LPG Gas Cylinder.
Safety Equipment suggested:
• Fire Retardant Overall.